Travel InsuranceRed Sky's Sun Trip Preserver travel insurance protects you before your departure, during your trip, and on your return home. A wide range of unforeseen events could cancel or interrupt your travel plans.
Coverage includes trip cancelation, trip interruption, travel delay, baggage delay, lost or stolen personal items, emergency accident and sickness medical expense and emergency evacuation, and 24-hour assistance services. Here are the policy details:
Sun Trip Preserver offers the broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
- A named hurricane or other natural disasters
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by a natural disaster
- Sickness, injury, or death of you, a family member, traveling companion, or service animal
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
Call Red Sky at 1-866-889-7409, or email them at [email protected].
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, except holidays.
You can file a claim here or learn more about the policy on the Red Sky Trip Preserver website.